Terms & Conditions
All goods remain the property of BBS ltd until paid for in full.
We despatch goods same working days (Monday-Friday) if ordered before 2pm, subject to stock availability**, Normal
despatch is by DPD courier or Tracked 24hr.
**Stock availability We try and keep most parts in stock, however If not in stock the item will be ordered in as soon as possible and despatched, if you would like to know when to expect the goods, please ring 01252 727755 and we will give you an estimated date.
BBS Ltd dispatches orders to addresses submitted by our customers. Please ensure that the address is correct, please use the postcode look up at checkout, if you choose the wrong delivery zone you will be notified at check-out.
Any breakages and discrepancies must be notified to us within twenty four hours of receipt - otherwise we regret no claim can be considered. Telephone 01252 727755 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Handling and Delivery Charges
United Kingdom - Normal Despatch
£6.95 - all order are sent by Tracked 24 or DPD Courier.*Express Despatch is despatched the same working* day on a 24 hour Tracked or DPD 24hr - the order must be placed before 2pm and the item says **In stock. Delivery can sometimes take two days depending on geographical location. Regretfully, refunds cannot be offered on exceptions beyond our control. (*Working days are Monday-Friday.... if you order on a Saturday / Sunday expect delivery on a Tuesday.)subject to stock availability**
United Kingdom - Highlands and Islands
£6.95 - All orders despatched sameday by Royal mail Tracked 48 if ordered before 2pm on working days (Monday to Friday). However there may be a little delay in delivery due to your location - Postcodes FK17-FK99, HS1-HS99, IV1-IV99, KA27-KA28, KW1-KW17, PA20-PA78, PH18-PH44, TR21-TR25, ZE1-ZE3, BT1-BT99, PO30.
Channel Isles, Isle of Man
£6.95 - All orders despatched sameday by Royal mail Tracked 48 if ordered before 2pm on working days (Monday to Friday). However there may be a little delay in delivery due to your location IM1-IM99, JE1-JE99, GY1-GY99. We also do not charge V.A.T. on deliveries to the Channel Islands or The Isle of Man. By choosing the correct option at check-out, the system will deduct V.A.T. from the order.
We DO NOT send whole machines outside of the U.K. or to the Channel Islands and Isle of Man.
Republic of Ireland
- £11.95 for small orders (under £100.00) - No Machines, there are suppliers in the Republic of ireland
- £19.99 for large orders (over £100.00) - No Machines, there are suppliers in the Republic of ireland
Rest of world
- Regret we do not deliver, parts or machines, to other world destinations. You can send to a UK address.
BBS ltd do not sell your email adresses or details to any other company, we would however like to send Customers up to 4 emails a year, please email email@example.com if you do not want these emails.
- We keep records of all transactions: if you need to make use of the Magimix guarantee for a product sold by us, please contact us first, as we can resolve most issues.
- If you are doubtful about your guarantee and wish to check, please call us on 01252 727755 or email here.
- Some parts are required to be fitted by a qualified electrician, failure to do so could invalidate the guarantee
- Magimix products are very robust but because environments and use can differ greatly, the guarantee does not extend to non-domestic use e.g. (restaurants, schools, cafes etc.) These are specifically excluded from the guarantee.
- BBS ltd reserves the right to change prices without prior notification.
- None of the above will affect your statutory rights.
BBS ltd take Payments on our fully secure site via Sage pay, no card details are kept by BBS ltd, any enquiries about these payments please Phone... but there are helpful notes:- if you click Sagepay at http://www.sagepay.co.uk/support/online-shopper-support.
These terms do not affect your statutory rights as detailed in Distance Selling Regulations.
Please click here or refer to how to Contact us
Recycling of Electrical and Electronic Equipment
The WEEE directive is a European law that came into force in the UK, 10 years ago.
It aims to reduce the amount of WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment) going into landfill. Distributors are responsible for the disposal of old electrical goods in an environmentally friendly way.
Magimix are registered with Repic Ltd who operate the UK's largest WEEE compliance operation.
Electrical and Electronic Equipment should display the symbol below on the packaging or product. Do not dispose of the product in the general waste stream. Either send the product to be repaired and reused or recycle it at your nearest recycling centre.
To find your nearest re-cycling site either contact your local council, or visit www.recycle-more.co.uk
We have met the requirements placed on us by offering all customers buying new electrical equipment from us, a free take–back of their old appliance on a like-for-like basis.